"Some employees quit and leave. Others quit and stay."
Employees who are invested in their jobs and companies are more enthusiastic, proud of their work, and ultimately create greater competitive advantage for an organization. Perhaps your company has a loyal, enthusiastic workforce and fresh, exciting employee engagement programs. But what about other organizations? Are they ahead of—or behind—the curve when it comes to engaging employees? In a recent SilkRoad survey, 781 HR professionals revealed what happens behind the scenes in their companies as it relates to employee engagement. This report highlights the survey results and explores a wide array of today's hottest topics:
- How many companies actually have explicit employee engagement programs.
- The impact of low engagement on organizations—and how many companies experience it.
- How professionals involve the C-suite in engagement.
- What HR professionals “pain points” are; what concerns about employee engagement keep them up at night.
- What generations in the workplace are perceived as being more engaged.
- How companies measure employee engagement.
The report is also designed to help talent management professionals determine whether their companies operate in positive ways that foster engagement and strengthen the work environment. In some instances, we’ve blended survey results with information derived from other industry sources to give greater context to our analysis. Download the report today!